top of page
Android Native Developer
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- We are hiring Mobile App Developer to take part in the complete Mobile App Development lifecycle. So, if you like to work in a challenging environment, and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields
• An analytical mind in addition to a problem-solving attitude
• Responsible for design and implementation of software application for different Android mobile devices
• Strong Knowledge about Native Android with Java, Kotlin, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Experience with Multi-Threaded applications and good exposure in Android Studio.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Experience in developing mobile Apps.
• Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing applications.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns,integrating NDK’s and best practices.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Should be proficient with Google play build process and deployment.
• Excellent knowledge of Android Application Maintenance and Upgrade.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Key Skills: Core Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, OOPS, Android SDK, UI/UX design, REST API
email your resume to email@example.com
bottom of page